Allen Bradley 1747-L553 /C Ethernet Series C 5/05 SLC500
Includes... Key, new battery
Series C (NOTE: All programs have been removed and firmware has been upgraded to 13)
Used great condition 60 day money back
1747-L553 SLC 5/05 Processor, User Memory, Max: 64K words total (60K words for data or prog., 4K words for data only); Number of I/O: 4096 in + 4096 out absolute maximum; Local Analog I/O, Max: 480; Program Scan Time/Kword: 0.9 ms (typ); I/O Scan Time: 0.225 ms (typ); No. of Local I/O Chassis, Max: 3; No. of I/O Module Slots in the Local I/O Chassis, Max: 30; Communication Ports : Ethernet & RS-232 (RS-232 port can also be configured for a DH-485 network); Backup Memory: Flash; Battery-backed RAM: Standard.
The 1747-L553 5/05 Series C processors support communication speed of 100 Mbps over the Ethernet with Auto-Negotiation, support increased Ethernet connections (64 connections for 1747-L553) and provide HTTP server capability. The 1747-L553 SLC 5/05 processors provide a proven approach for industrial control. The 1747-L553 processors can be connected in EtherNet/IP network for distributed processing and distributed I/O.
See below for configuration and setup
- Item(s) are shipped the next business day once payment is received and cleared.
- We offer a 60day guarantee on all of our products. No risk, guaranteed if our item(s) fail please contact us to discuss refund or exchange (excluding S&H).
- Our programming cables have a LIFETIME guarantee.
- If the item is factory sealed by the manufacturer it must be returned still with the factory sealed package or no refund will be given
Shipping: Monday-Friday (no shipping on Saturday or Sunday) Call if you need overnight shipping before you order
- We ship the next business day
- First Class USPS 3-8 days
- Priority Mail USPS, 2-3 business days
- UPS Overnight UPS 1 business day
- UPS Ground 1-7 business days
- International Express USPS Mail 5-14 days with tracking number (via EMS)
- International UPS 1-5 Business days