Allen Bradley Programming 1747-UIC USB 1747-CP3 1761-CBL-PM02 (adapter) 1756-CP3 necessary for communication/programming from the USB port on the PC to your Allen Bradley and PLC
See our product support page for procedures on how to communicate with the PLC's or the (included) CD for procedures or videos below
All of our cables come with a 30 day money back and a lifetime replacement guarantee.
Tested with Windows XP (SP2 and SP3), Windows 7/8/10 (32bit and 64bit) with the 64bit you will need a different driver setup... just ask and we will help (call or email)
USB 1747-UIC ~ SLC 5/00 through SLC 5/03 via DH485 or PanelView's
USB 1747-CP3/1756-CP3 ~ SLC 5/03 through SLC 5/05 via the serial port RS232 (DB9) and ControLogix/CompactLogix
USB 1761-CBL-PM02 (adapter) ~ All MicroLogix 1000/1100/1200/1400 and 1500 ((plugged into the 1747-CP3))
This set was asked for by a few system integrators they wanted a smaller set... you get the adapter that converts the 1747-CP3 cable to a 1761-CBL-PM02, so its lighter and smaller, see picture.
Allen Bradley 64 and 32 Bit PC 1747-UIC
Allen Bradley 1747-CP3 or 1761-CBL-PM02
- Item(s) are shipped the next business day once payment is received and cleared.
- We offer a 60day guarantee on all of our products. No risk, guaranteed if our item(s) fail please contact us to discuss refund or exchange (excluding S&H). Our programming cables have a LIFETIME guarantee. If the item is factory sealed by the manufacture it must be returned still with the factory sealed package or no refund will be given
Shipping: Monday-Friday (no shipping on Saturday or Sunday) Call if you need overnight shipping before you order
- We ship the next business day
- First Class USPS 3-8 days
- Priority Mail USPS, 2-3 business days
- UPS Overnight UPS 1 business day
- UPS Ground 1-7 business days
- International Express USPS Mail 5-14 days with tracking number (via EMS)
- International UPS 1-5 Business days
Other Details30 Day Money Back, Limited Life Time Replacement
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect for integrators that can not carry around a bunch of cables