Looking for a USB version of the 1747-PIC then our 1747-UIC is perfect and is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 or 64 bit)
If you have any issues you can call or email us for support, we also offer a full refund if you are not happy. We have also created a procedure that will be mailed (on the CD with the drivers) to show you the settings that are needed or can be found on our website (product support page). Drivers are included on a mini CD or/and can also be downloaded from our website.
The 1747-C13 cable is not needed as it is built as part of the cable.
You will also need RSLinx 2.53 or greater, RSLinx is free from Rockwell Automation (Allen Bradley) and can be downloaded.
All of our cables are made by us, these are not made by Allen Bradley.
See below for a list of PLC's that are compatible tested with Windows XP (SP2 and SP3), Windows 7/8/10 (32bit and 64bit) with the 64bit you will need a different driver setup... just ask and we will help (call or email)
Please note that this is not DH+ (Data Highway Plus) this is DH485, please see below for a list of compatible processors
SLC 5/03 For the 5/03 you can use the 1747-CP3 if the RS232 (DB9) is not used
- Item(s) are shipped the next business day once payment is received and cleared.
- We offer a 60day guarantee on all of our products. No risk, guaranteed if our item(s) fail please contact us to discuss refund or exchange (excluding S&H). Our programming cables have a LIFETIME guarantee. If the item is factory sealed by the manufacture it must be returned still with the factory sealed package or no refund will be given
Shipping: Monday-Friday (no shipping on Saturday or Sunday) Call if you need overnight shipping before you order
- We ship the next business day
- First Class USPS 3-8 days
- Priority Mail USPS, 2-3 business days
- UPS Overnight UPS 1 business day
- UPS Ground 1-7 business days
- International Express USPS Mail 5-14 days with tracking number (via EMS)
- International UPS 1-5 Business days
Warranty30 Day Money Back, Limited Life Time Replacement
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Saved money, time and has the C13 built in... great cable
I am very happy, working with the 1747 -UIC USB to DH485, thx a lot Industrial Concepts ,great product it works very well.
Best price, support and a great product.. thank you!
After installing the USB driver and setting up the UIC driver. I was able to connect to my SLCs without any problems. The UIC worked great and as advertised!
Got my cable fast. And it works great. I will definitely buy from plccable.com again.