Allen Bradley 1761-NET-ENI Series D Ethernet, if your looking to get your Allen Bradley PLC converted to Ethernet then this is the most economical way... this product has been discontinued by Allen Bradley, seeing that there is still a demand we started making it ourselves. This is our version of the series D we also offer a series B version
Included is a USB 1761-CBL-PM02 so you can set the Ethernet settings ($30.00 value)
Series D Enhancements
The ENI/ENIW series D features the following enhancements:
• Ability to configure the ENI/ENIW over Ethernet
• Email user authentication for open mail servers
• Ability to force 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps and half-duplex or full-duplex Ethernet configuration
• Diagnostic web-page for Ethernet connections in use
This is our aftermarket replacement version made by us not Allen Bradley, 60 Day money back and 1 year warranty, works on MicroLogix, SLC's, CompactLogix and ControlLogix.
MicroLogix 1000, 1100, 1200, 1400 and 1500, Channel 0 (all series) use cable 1761-CBL-AM00 or 1761-CBL-HM02 Mini DIN to Mini DIN
SLC 5/03, SLC 5/04, Channel 0 MicroLogix 1500 LRP, Channel 1 CompactLogix, FlexLogix, or ControlLogix serial ports use 1761-CBL-PM02 Mini DIN to D-Shell
- Item(s) are shipped the next business day once payment is received and cleared.
- We offer a 60day guarantee on all of our products. No risk, guaranteed if our item(s) fail please contact us to discuss refund or exchange (excluding S&H). Our programming cables have a LIFETIME guarantee. If the item is factory sealed by the manufacture it must be returned still with the factory sealed package or no refund will be given
Shipping: Monday-Friday (no shipping on Saturday or Sunday) Call if you need overnight shipping before you order
- We ship the next business day
- First Class USPS 3-8 days
- Priority Mail USPS, 2-3 business days
- UPS Overnight UPS 1 business day
- UPS Ground 1-7 business days
- International Express USPS Mail 5-14 days with tracking number (via EMS)
- International UPS 1-5 Business days
Works just like the original and we saved about 600.00 each, we have added these to 4 5/03 and now they are Ethernet, we will be back for more!