Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 (aftermarket) 1766-MM1 /A 1766MM1 Memory Module
This is our version of the 1766-MM1, circuit board only, Lifetime Guarantee!
Simple steps below and video
1) Power off the PLC and remove the memory module cover on the 1400
2) Turn the cover over and insert the circuit board as pictured below, note that there are 2 ways to insert the board but only 1 correct way, the single conductor will be on the top of the 1400, the 3 conductor will be on the bottom
3) Insert all the way
4) Reinstall the memory module and reapply power to the PLC
See this link for the user manual for the 1766-MM1 www.plccables.com/MicroLogix_1400_1766-MM1.pdf
We also offer the original made by Allen-Bradley https://www.plccable.com/allen-bradley-micrologix-1400-1766-mm1-a-1766mm1-memory-module/
- Item(s) are shipped the next business day once payment is received and cleared.
- We offer a 30day guarantee on all of our products. No risk, guaranteed if our item(s) fail please contact us to discuss refund or exchange (excluding S&H).
- Our programming cables have a LIFETIME guarantee.
- If the item is factory sealed by the manufacturer it must be returned still with the factory sealed package or no refund will be given
Shipping: Monday-Friday (no shipping on Saturday or Sunday) Call if you need overnight shipping before you order
- We ship the next business day
- First Class USPS 3-7 days
- Priority Mail USPS, 2-3 business days
- UPS Overnight UPS 1 business day
- UPS Ground 1-6 business days
- International Express USPS Mail 5-14 days with tracking number (via EMS)
- International UPS 1-5 Business days
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
5 stars, works the same as the OEM but a fraction of the cost