New DIN rail style Servo Axis Simulator developed to assist integrators and OEM in application development for projects with servo drives with analog command signal and incremental encoder feedback.
It allows debugging of motion applications in the lab environment, virtually on the table, with PLC or CNC only without actual running motors and drives.
Servo simulator was originally developed to debug a motion controller project when drives were not available during development.
With Servo Simulator motion controller program was developed and tested before actual machine and drives were available.
That reduced installation time from weeks to hours.
Servo simulator uses advanced microcontroller that allows high-speed move simulation and fast response.
Servo Simulator can generate maximum 32,500 pulses per second (130,000 in “A Quad B” or x4 mode).
Default encoder settings are 256 pulses per revolution.
It effectively provides 1024 positions per revolution if CNC or motion controller uses x4 mode.
Power Supply 5V DC +/- 15% Current Consumption 100mA max (load dependent) Encoder Signal Output Encoder Signals A/A- B/B- Z/ZOutput Type Push/Pull 5V TTL Max Output Current 25mA per channel Encoder Output Isolation None Max Output Frequency 32.500 kHz per ch. Pulses Per Revolution 256 per channel, 1024 all channels Analog Input Command Signal +/-10V GND ref. Input Isolation None Input Resolution 10-bit +/-10V range Max Input Current 2mA Drive Enable Input Input Signal 5-24VDC Input Isolation None Max Input Current 2mA
A Encoder Output Channel A+
A - Encoder Output Channel AB
Encoder Output Channel B+
B- Encoder Output Channel B
Z Encoder Output Channel Z+
Z- Encoder Output Channel ZEN
Simulator (Drive) Enable Input
AN Simulator Analog Input
GND External Power Supply Common
+24V External Power Supply Positive
Made in the USA ~ For the user manual click here
- Item(s) are shipped the next business day once payment is received and cleared.
- We offer a 30day guarantee on all of our products. No risk, guaranteed if our item(s) fail please contact us to discuss refund or exchange (excluding S&H).
- Our programming cables have a LIFETIME guarantee.
- If the item is factory sealed by the manufacturer it must be returned still with the factory sealed package or no refund will be given
Shipping: Monday-Friday (no shipping on Saturday or Sunday) Call if you need overnight shipping before you order
- We ship the next business day
- First Class USPS 3-7 days
- Priority Mail USPS, 2-3 business days
- UPS Overnight UPS 1 business day
- UPS Ground 1-6 business days
- International Express USPS Mail 5-14 days with tracking number (via EMS)
- International UPS 1-5 Business days